Freitag, 12. Oktober 2012

Home of Homeless Souls


Longing for kisses and some music to dance
Records to sing along
And a hole to put this body in
When desire shouts my name

I was happy in your arms
On this Friday night
Dance floor to turn and turn again
Carousel that never stops
Yes, it was Friday, darkest night

And what I needed was a lover
Just to kill this evil craving
With closed eyes under spotlights heat
Only flesh and bones ahead
In this home of the homeless souls

I was happy in your arms
On this Friday night
Dance floor to turn and turn again
Carousel that never stops
Yes, it was Friday - darkest night

In this home of the homeless souls
In this home of the homeless souls
In this home of the homeless souls

When I was looking for numbness
Just to kill this evil craving
With closed eyes under spotlights heat
My shattered memories on the floor
In this home of the homeless souls

In this home of the homeless souls
In this home of the homeless souls
In this home of the homeless souls
Where I buried this odd body
On a lonely Friday night

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen